- June, Bolder Giving session, hosted by the Quixote Foundation, Seattle, WA
- March, Bolder Giving house parties at the home of Lynne Twist (Founder, Soul of Money Institute) and at the home of Valerie Jacobs (Board, Jacobs Family Foundation)
- March, keynote lunch presentation and workshop for Association of Fundraising Professionals, San Diego
- March 13th, presentation with Peter Singer, author of the Life You Can Save, in Cambridge, MA
- December 5th, Boston Faith & Justice Network with Tom Hsieh
- December 2nd, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Mass. Chapter Conference on Philanthropy
- November 5th, Women and Philanthropy, Silver Bridge Wealth Advsiors
- October 15th, Planned Giving Council of Greater Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- October 13-14th, Philadelphia Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
- October 4th, Social Venture Partners International Conference, Cleveland, OH
- October 1st, Wisconsin Community Fund, WI Donors’ Forum, and Katz Family Foundation, Madison, WI
- September 26th, Minnesota Council of Foundations, MN
- September 23rd, Hamlin University, Women & Philanthropy, Minneapolis, MN
- June 9th, Boston Philanthropic Roundtable, Boston, MA
- June 7th, Grantmakers without Borders, San Francisco, CA
- April 24th, Advisors in Philanthropy, Chicago, IL
- March 30th, Kaiser Institute, La Jolla, CA
- February 22nd, Threshold Foundation, Santa Fe, NM
- February 12th, Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), Boston, MA
- November 8th, Young President’s Organization of Omaha, Omaha, NE. Workshop on “The Art of Giving” including True Story Theater for the successful executives to share their stories of giving and coaching sessions for YPO members.
- October 4-5th, Making Money Make Change, Whitackers, NC
True Story Theater performance and workshop on “How Much Can You Give?” at Resource Generation’s annual national conference for young adults with wealth
- September 27th, Partners in Philanthropy, Minneapolis, MN
We helped catalyze a networking meeting that introduced 10 different organizations to each other’s work, including Bolder Giving.
- September 26th, One Percent Club, Minneapolis, MN
True Story Theater performance for 350 celebrants of 1% Club founder Joe Selvaggio. The 1% Club includes 1,000 affluent people who have pledged to give at least 1% of their income annually.
- September 18th, Community Foundation Conference (Council on Foundations), San Francisco, CA. “Donor Do’s” workshop for 170 staff from community foundations around the country, presented with staff and consultants from Changemakers Foundation.
- August 14th, Next Generation Philanthropy Program, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- July, National Center on Family Philanthropy, Washington, D.C.
90-minute teleconference “Giving in Extraordinary Times” for about 60 family and community foundation staff.
- June 7-8th, Grantmakers without Borders, New York, NY. Workshop on “Giving Potential” for a national conference of international social justice funders and grantees.
- May 10th, Chinook Fund, Denver, CO
- Spring, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
Presentation for donor relations staff and communications staff who serve 1500 donors.
Presentations prior to Bolder Giving
The Ellingers assisted hundreds of individuals with wealth through their organization More Than Money, and gave dozens of presentations for philanthropic organizations, including for:
- A Territory Resource
- Bread and Roses Community Foundation
- Changemakers Foundation
- Community Foundation of Santa Cruz
- Conference of Southwest Foundations
- Conference on World Affairs
- Council on Foundation’s Family Foundation Conference
- Donor’s Forum of Ohio
- Elat Chayim
- Funding Exchange
- Harvest Time
- Haymarket People’s Fund
- Investment Management Institute
- Maine Women’s Fund
- Marion Foundation
- More Than Money
- National Network of Grantmakers
- Network for Social Change
- Open Circle Program at the Stone Center, Wellesley College
- Resourceful Women
- Responsible Wealth
- Social Investment Conference
- Southeastern Council of Foundations
- Threshold Foundation
- Triangle Community Foundation
- Trillium Asset Management
- Women’s Funding Network
- Women’s Philanthropy Institute
- Young Donor Organizers’ Alliance
Return to the main Presentations page »