Looking for speakers for a presentation, workshops, or staff training?
Consider bringing in Bolder Giving to inspire to your donors, members, and clients to greater giving. Please email us to discuss the possibilities.
Karen Ansara, founder, Ansara Family Fund of the Boston Foundation
- High net worth donors and families
- Development professionals
- Financial and philanthropic advisors
- Social entrepreneurs
- Community foundation donors and staff
- Five keys to helping donors give boldly
- How much is enough?
- Greater giving: motivations and obstacles
- Making a strategic giving plan
- What the billionaire's "Giving Pledge" means for you
- Our personal giving stories
- Cross-generational dialogue for greater giving
- Board presentation and training
- Keynote presentation
- Evening workshop
- Panel discussion
- Individual coaching
- Half- or full-day workshop
- Customized for your group
Jason Franklin is the Executive Director of Bolder Giving where he works to encourage donors to “Give More, Risk More, Inspire More.” He is also a Lecturer on Public Administration and Doctoral Candidate at New York University and serves on the boards of Resource Generation, North Star Fund, Proteus Fund, 21st Century School Fund, and the Social Justice Philanthropy Collaborative. See Jason's past presentations.
Anne and Christopher Ellinger, founders of Bolder Giving, are nationally-known presenters on issues of wealth and philanthropy. Additionally, their improvisational theater troupe, True Story Theater, can act out giving stories from the audience to bring a deeply-emotional, enliving, and memorable component to your event. See past presentation.
Bold Givers in our story library are sometimes available to speak on panels or to groups of donors. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more.
- United Nations
- Charity's Aid Foundation
- Credit Suisse
- Council on Foundations
- Sustainable Ag + Food Systems Funders
Range generally from $1,000-$5,000 plus expenses. We seek to make our work affordable for your group, so don’t hesitate to call us. Often expenses can be shared among several hosts in one location.